Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome Back!

After a hiatus of a couple of months, I'm finally back to eHealthRisk. I have two announcements for those who are interested:
  1. Starting today I have taken on the position of President of the Canadian Health Information Technology Trade Association (CHITTA), the health care division of the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC). This will get me back into the game following my year long sabbatical studying all dimensions of eHealth risk.
  2. The Waterloo Institute for Health Informatics Research has posted the next series of eHealthRisk Workshops. New this year is the eHealth Information Security Workshop whose inaugural run will be from March 26 to 28, 2008 at the University of Waterloo.
And my New Year's resolution... To religiously apply myself to this eHealthRisk Blog.

Brendan

No comments: